Check this page often for Barbara’s in-person classes, articles, and appearances.
• My latest column in the Evansville Courier & Press: Do you know about the amazing power of “yet?
• Back on WEHT Local Lifestyles to talk about journaling in general and my program “Curious About Journaling?” at my local library.
• Here I am with host Kay Adams on
Live with Kay! talking about A Living, Breathing Story and how our experience of reality is shaped by what we think about it: What you make of your story makes you. You can click on the link to download the file or listen to the podcast below. This recording is © Center for Journal Therapy d/b/a Journalverse, an online learning community of journal writers and facilitators worldwide. For membership information please visit www.journalverse.com.
Barbara Stahura and Kay Adams
• Talking about Grateful Heart Journaling at The Refinery with Debbie Rhodes, owner, and Ange Humphrey, the gracious host of WEHT Local Lifestyles:
• Talking about journaling on WEHT Local Lifestyles with Ange Humphrey:
http://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/lifestyles/journaling-facilitator-barbara-stahura/633288870 My articles and guest blog posts
How to Become an Activator of Your Story:
The Story of Edward:
Finding Your Soul’s Harbor In Your Journal:
Journaling the Many Threads of Life:
Journal is Now a Verb:
Journaling for the Health of It” (PDF Download)