You have often heard the term “life story” and know you have one. What if, instead of simply having a story, you ARE a living, breathing Story? And one always capable of positive change at that.
It’s time to explore your Story if you are asking yourself any of these questions:
- Is something in your life not working as well as you would like?
- Are you feeling a gentle, persistent nudge toward a more authentic life, however you define that for yourself?
- Do you already know the change you want to make but feel stuck in place?
- Do you want to discover ways to live a life even better than the one you’re living now?
And, as a living, breathing Story always capable of positive change, are you willing to:
- Explore diverse ideas and approaches—even if they challenge your current worldview?
- Be curious and committed enough to do the honest introspection necessary?
- Keep a journal (If you don’t already do this, know that you need not be a “good writer” or have any previous journaling or writing experience)? and
- Choose to become the activator of your Story, rather than its captive?
Just as an author creates her characters’ realities with the words she commits to the page, you create your own experience of reality—your Story—by what you think about it. In a very real sense, what you make of your Story makes you. The wonderful thing is, you can explore your Story at any time to discover how to empower it—and you.